Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Missing

I'm not too sure that anyone really much cares, but I haven't been posting in awhile, partially because I'm still trying to get over the sick thing and partially because it is getting close to the end of the term, so I have even more papers to write and assignments to finish combined with the regular and constant worrying about graduation. Tonight is the night for major work, as well as the night that I'm supposed to recieve an award for being the outstanding student in Literature. Fortunately, I'm finally finished with my E.M. Forster project, and even though, frankly, the paper is not among my best work, I'm hoping that I can slide through with at least a B- or something; now, I have to complete a rough draft for my linguistic project by tomorrow around 4:00 p.m. As for the award presentation, I suspect that tonight will consist solely of recieving a certificate from one of the professors after sitting around being completely bored for a couple of hours, but I'm not too sure. We'll see.