Thursday, July 03, 2003

Span-glish

Soon, I'll get around to updating much of the information on the side panels. After I graduated from school, and moved out of the old cellar (read: University Computer Lab), I haven't had as much time - or as much computing power - as I would like to get most of it done. DSL and T-1 lines sure are nice; I'm still stuck in the technological dark ages with a 56k modem. Oh, well.

The summer job continues to go along, but I really would like a lot more free time to sit and read some of my critical theory books for literature. I must admit, being a huge nerd and all, I'm a bit excited about graduate school, so I'm doing my best to get caught ahead. Another nerdly thing that I've been doing is reviewing my spanish by listening to the spanish language radio station whenever I take a trip to the big city. I'm afraid that after all of the hard work that I spent trying to pass all of the tests, worrying about whether or not I would get a good grade, doing all of the laborious homewrok, and struggling to understand what was going on in class, I'm might forget all of that hard-won knowledge. Initially, I thought I would be relieved that all of the studying was over; Turns out, it was a life sentence.