Friday, June 13, 2003

The Final

While certainly not my best work, I've managed to complete all of the homework that I have had hanging over me this past week; I almost can't believe I got it done. On another note, it is somewhat sobering to realize that this is my last official day of school as an undergraduate, the last day to go to class, the last day to work in the library, the last day with a lot of people I spent the past two and half years with. (Although I'm still planning to do thank you notes.) Tomorrow is graduation, and by way of underlining that fact this morning on my way to study, a group of four men - obviously related - asked me to take their picture in front of the large garden sign of our school, as a way to commerorate someone's time here. Posts might be sparse over the next few weeks as I adjust to a summer schedule divided between a summer job and the big city. (My girlfriend is looking forward to our spending time together, and so am I.)