Friday, March 21, 2003

Done and Gone

As of four a.m. last night, I was finally finished with all of the papers that I had to do. Most of the Spanish studying I did was after I woke up. Admittedly, because most of my papers were written at the last minute, it is not my best work. However, I still hope that my professors think it is good enough to earn decent grades. (Okay - better than decent.) Writing is hard work, and if you are going to do it well, you have to give yourself enough time to go through all of the writing process stages: planning, drafting, revising, editing, and etc. I knew this. Yet, I clearly did not do that this time. I know I could have used more time for revision.

On that note, I think this will be the last post I'm going to make for awhile. I'd love to post some thoughts on the war and such, but after my final this afternoon, I am done and gone. Spring break is upon us, and as for me, I fully intend to relax and do nothing to fullest extent I possibly can. You'll not soon hear from me. (Unless, of course, I change my mind.)