Friday, March 28, 2003

Break Update!

Thought I wouldn't make it back here to include something before monday, didn't you? Well, the truth is neither did I. The ol' computer lab was open, so I thought I'd drop by and update. After hours of web research (read: killing time), I've come to the conclusion that the real purpose of these web logs is not to give accounts of daily life, but to provide viewers with essays on passing thoughts, certain themes, or general culture - much more like a Magazine. Unfortunately, I'm not too sure how to do that yet. Check here later for better ideas and an eventual evolution. For the time being, I'm going to push the web log aspect more than the magazine prospect, so expect more self-centered ramblings as I wend my way through another term of undergrad school, eventually transitioning ramblings about going to grad school. (For the time being, I'll work on changing the web format of my page, if I'm able.)