Sunday, February 29, 2004

Reading and the Bird

This is just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still around and still blogging. I am making dents it the pile of work that remains before me, but I'm still relatively behind and need to keep up the manic pace just to keep up. I've read the novel (353 pages!) and now I'll finish up the article I'm presenting on tomorrow. I need to read it and come up with fifteen minutes of stuff to say about it.

I'd write something else here to make this blog a bit more interesting, but frankly my life is boring when all I do is homework. For instance, other than make myself breakfast and lunch, all I've done is sit on my couch and read straight--nearly eleven hours of reading. The only thing that could even be qualified as entertainment was the bird who likes to nest above my apartment window left and returned twice. Right now, I assume he's sleeping. I hope my living room light does not bother him because, as I'm going to be up for several more hours working and studying, I am not going to turn it off.