Thursday, September 25, 2003

Dickinson and Deadlines

Today has been at least as busy as yesterday, and with my planned trip to Big City tonight, the day is about to get a lot busier. I still haven't finished packing, but that has dropped to my second or third priority. I'm hoping that I'll be able to rope friends and family into insanity known as packing. The main project, the one that has consumed most of the energy I regularly devote to worrying, concerns a 3-5 page paper that I'll have to write by 2:00 p.m. Tuesday concerning my choice of one of five given poems by Emily Dickinson. I also have to figure out what classes I'm going to registering for by tomorrow. The meeting I had with my graduate advisor cleared up some problems, but now that I have a clearer idea of what I'm doing, it has created new ones. I hope I don't forget anything.